C# Full-stack Web Developer
LovetheSales.com are looking for a full-stack C# developer, to join our small, but growing team of dedicated, friendly individuals.
What's Love the Sales?
LovetheSales.com is an award winning shopping startup based in the heart of central London - Fitzrovia - showing amazing growth over the last year. We have massively ambitious goals, and would love more driven, smart people to help us reach them.
While we're a young company (just over 3 years old), we already count 850 of the UK's largest and most recognisable retailers and brands as our partners, and millions of UK shoppers as our customers.
This is a really exciting time in our company as we start to accelerate, and it is a great opportunity to join a team where you can make a real difference.
What is the role?
This role will initially have a focus on refining & implementing our retailer integrations, primarily our international expansion - but ultimately we are looking for someone who will be able to make contributions to our entire technical stack.
Who are we looking for?
If you’re the kind of person who:
- Thinks Regex golf is a fun pastime
- Knows the difference between a clustered and a non-clustered index
- Has strong opinions on SQL vs NOSQL
- Loves the ‘Ah hah!’ moment of fixing a nasty bug
- Like having their opinions listened to, and valued
- Gets excited at the thought of shaving 20ms off a page-load time
- Has a great work ethic
- Is interested in working with .Net core
- Is excited by the idea of being part of a startup with amazing potential
We’d love to meet you, so please get in touch.
Love the Sales
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
// Startup Awards - Consumer Business of the Year 2018
// Digital Entrepreneur Awards - Tech Platform of the Year 2018
// British Small Business Awards 2018 - Ecommerce Platform of the Year
// Top 20 UK startup (Startups 100 2018)
// Natwest Great British Entrepreneur Awards - Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 - Finalist
// Amazon Growing Business Awards 2018 - Finalist
// BMW UK Tech Founders Awards - Retail & Ecommerce Founder of the Year 2018 - Finalist
// The Majors in association with The Drum - Major Startup 2018 - Finalist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year