Connected Recuitment are currently working with a market leading nursery group in Isleworth West London.
My client is a 55 placement Outstanding Rated nursery providing high quality childcare in which children are 'learning through play’.
They are currently recruiting an Early Years Practitioner for their Isleworth setting.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following qualifications NVQ / Cache L2 or L3 Diploma in Early Years, NNEB, Montessori Diploma, Early Years Degree or QTS.
You must be able to develop a fantastic rapport with children and demonstrate significant understanding of children’s learning and development, and education.
As an Early Years Practitioner you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities inline with a good Knowledge of the EYFS,
• Strong curriculum planning and self-review skills.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the Pre School.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality learning outcomes for children.
• Be committed to quality teaching and learning.
• Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be positive and proactive with team members.
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
• Be willing to participate in a range of staff activities.
• Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
• Be results orientated.
• Demonstrate good organisational skills
•20 days holidays + bank holidays
•Great Career Path
•Discounts on high street stores
•30% off childcare after qualifing period
Safeguarding and caring for children is a primary concern. An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks are essential