Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Competitive Salary – Based in Newbury
Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint –Gobain as we prepare to embark on our new Digital Transformation project. Join us as we push innovative solutions to ensure we continue to cultivate customer advocacy at every customer touchpoint. If you have a real passion for customers and are always looking to improve your service offering, we may just have the role you’ve been looking for.
As Social Media Manager you will advise on social media best practices across SGBD whilst co-ordinating social media activities to deliver customer acquisition and revenue targets. You will pro-actively improve knowledge of digital marketing practices whilst driving strategies to create a step change in visitor’s numbers to SGBDUK web sites and mobile apps.
So if you’re up for a new challenge and …
- Have experience of B2B e-commerce
- Have a deep experience of online marketing specifically social media
- Have a good understanding of online usability and user-centred design
- Have good influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Are of graduate calibre and have a full UK driving licence.
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.