SEO / Digital Marketing Intern
We are one of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern/Executive with the drive and passion to make a real impact on our business – you’ll join our International team to help grow our US based jobseeker audience through outreach and general website promotion.
You’ll learn how Google works, how to improve rankings, and how to grow free traffic. You will be responsible for:
- Content research
- Linkbuilding and content outreach
- Building relationships with universities, resources, and related organisations
- Finding influencers and bloggers to promote our site
- Getting website owners to share our tools, like ValueMyResume
- Working with the PR team to help with outreach to journalists
- Competitor research and finding link opportunities
- Writing content for our own blog and contributing to our content calendar
- Making sure deadlines and targets are achieved
- Workflow coordination
- Analysis and reporting
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An active interest in the digital industry and online marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn quickly and easily
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good levels of computer literacy
- The confidence to speak to a range of potential promoters, from universities and government website managers through to journalists
- Experience working in the US or with Americans is strongly preferred but not mandatory
Some experience in digital marketing or PR would be beneficial – if you’ve ever started your own website, have any extra language skills, or have ever tried out internet marketing, even better.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment at an award-winning tech company
- Great company culture with a busy social programme (at least 3 events per month)
- An excellent office environment with a sunny roof terrace, great location, table tennis, fresh fruit, decent coffee machine and more…
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
The initial contract will last 6 months, with immediate start. Please only apply if you can start within 2 weeks.
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don't have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market,we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.