Content Marketing Executive
We are looking for a bright and capable Content Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and confident self-starter looking to join an expanding company.Your primary responsibilities will be to curate and craft engaging content for our digital channels and marketing campaigns, provide support and assistance to the marketing team in delivering the marketing plan along with a broad and varied range of other marketing and administrative tasks.
Based in Farnborough, we supply T3 the world’s most innovative and versatile modular display system, creating stunning displays for a wide variety of environments. Through our design, build and deliver services we provide a comprehensive solution to support the needs of our clients, world-wide. Our team brings together the multi-disciplines of design, project management, sales, marketing and production for the benefit of our clients. We understand how to take a concept and develop it for a powerful display environment. Our people are passionate about delivering to the very best of their ability, every time. Role and Responsibilities
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Generate and disseminate content for digital and offline channels including website, email marketing, social media, blog, case studies and events
- Generate content digestible to business audiences in multiple formats
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Update content on website(s) and ensure all content is optimized
- Conduct research for content sources
- Generate PR for events, products, personalities and case studies
- Assist with planning, marketing and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Assist with the preparation, marketing and running of events – seminars and exhibitions
- Assist with day to day administration duties as required and keep working practices up to date
- Ensure internal CRM database(s) are maintained and updated
- Monitor and measure the success of content and campaigns
- Track leads through the sales/project cycle
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations when required
- Respond to requests from clients for marketing assistance and customization of collateral
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships with the appropriate stakeholders both internally and externally
- Assist with arrangements for Customer events
- Any other duties as required from time to time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1 – 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing, or related role, or a graduate who can demonstrate their ambition and communication skills.
5 GCSEs grades A* - C, including Maths and English, and either A Level English Language (or BTEC equivalent) or, if not taken at A Level/BTEC, A*/A GCSE English Language.
We’d also be interested in candidates who have studied creative writing, journalism and/or digital marketing.
- Exceptional creative copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Fun, outgoing personality that works well in a team and on their own
- A creative thinker with a keen interest in digital communications
- An enquiring mind and collaborative approach
- Exceptional team player good at juggling multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including: MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience of digital marketing platforms and tools an advantage
- Skilled in the use of marketing automation tools (within Mailchimp, HubSpot etc..) and in WordPress CMS a distinct advantage
- PowerPoint, InDesign and Photoshop skills would be an advantage although training can be provided
This role will suit an individual looking for the next step in their marketing career who can demonstrate a keen interest in digital marketing, enjoys creative writing and generating engaging content, as well as being involved in the wider marketing mix.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today!