Are you looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced and ever evolving environment? Here at LexisNexis we work with big data. We work in the insurance and telematics areas, helping our customers determine risk using large volumes of data as well as using our geospatial knowledge in some cases to enrich the data.
This role is for a developer within our Live Service team who will be maintaining and supporting multiple systems over several technologies. This is a role which requires high accuracy with swift resolution capabilities and an ability to be self-reliant.
- Ownership and resolution of support tickets within an ITIL methodology
- Root cause analysis
- Implementation of fixes and enhancements within a sprint lifecycle
- Be a part of the Incident Management team when required
- Experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Build management experience using GIT, Jenkins/GitLab, JIRA, etc.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
LexisNexis® has been managing sensitive data for more than 40 years, supporting 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies and we currently do business with 8 of the world’s top 10 banks. We also have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing them access to 45 billion total records from 10,000+ different sources, that are all processed through our unique HPCC Systems at over 90 million transactions per hour.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.