We are recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join a leading engineering and support services organisation based in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the support and training they provide a wide variety of industries and companies across the country. You will be developing and documenting business requirements to meet the needs of the business, ensuring compatibility and governance to all solutions.
- Delivery of bid and project solutions to ITIL governance standards
- Develop and document business requirements, architecture and design
- Assessment of existing software/hardware interfaces to support future needs
- Provide facilitation, assistance, planning and technical support to ensure correct understanding of system requirements/design
- Define, document and analyse performance measures to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Identify and collate subject matter expertise in order to identify and document solutions
- Provide bid support to new business venture/acquisition
- Work with the Enterprise Architect to identify and create new standards
- Stakeholder management
- Weekly travel to client sites (but not usually overnight stays)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experienced Solutions Architect developing technical solutions
- TOGAF awareness/certification
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Working with platforms such as Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Oracle (desirable)
What's on offer?
- Basic salary up to £65,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Childcare vouchers, Health Care Cash Plan, Bike Scheme etc.
- Free Parking
You must be eligible for MOD Security Clearance.