Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
£25 - £30k
35 hours - Working from home
Must have atleast 3 years experience
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Social Media Executive.
In this role you will be responsible for using all key Social Media platforms to promote and advertise Health and Wellness products. This role will see you taking full ownership for the creation of stylish, creative and on-brand content.
The ideal candidate will be an effective worker and have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms as you will be the brand voice, so you must be confident and full of creative ideas.
* Maintaining social media presence across a variety of platforms
* Writing blogs, newsletters and creating content
* Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers, including reaching out to Instagram influencers and bloggers for collaborations.
* Market research
* Engaging with followers and other social media accounts in an informative and on-brand tone of voice.
* Brainstorming ideas with the team for new campaigns and projects.
* Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Facebook stats, etc.
* Measure influence, and monitor content
* Drive lead generation and conversion, occasionally through paid marketing.
* Build monthly reporting tools on social media analytics and track performance against targets
For this role you must have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Enthusiasm for creating images, video, and posts. Photography and experience in video editing a plus.
* Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* High attention to detail
* Highly organised with experience in forecasting and planning
* Experience in the Health and Wellness sector
If you are interested in being put forward for this role, please call Emily at Pier or apply today! 01273 947 814.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.