Business Development Executive - No Experience Necessary
Due to expansion, my client in Southwick is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their successful team. There is opportunity for progression to Account Management, and eventually Field Sales.
This is an expanding company who are market leaders in their industry. They reward hard work with excellent incentives (recently a trip to Vegas!) as well as staff parties and awards. It is a fantastic time to join as they are currently focusing on improving all processes within the business as well as introducing new benefits and training.
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team
- Selling a variety of products and services
- Closing sales and winning new business
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Providing quotes
The right person will:
- Be educated to at least an A-level standard
- Have previous sales experience - although this is not essential
- Be motivated and driven
- Have excellent customer service skills along with a professional telephone manner
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Drive, or be learning to drive
The manager is really looking for someone with a desire to success and progress within the company. This is a great time to join this company who are going from strength to strength.
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information - 01273 830491.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.