Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Location - Pulborough (you must be able to drive)
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
* Do you consider yourself a digital marketing guru and know your CLV from your API and your PPV?
* Are you looking to drive change and digital thinking through an organisation?
* Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced role within a high growth business?
* Are sales leads the currency that drives your thinking and focus?
* Do you live and breathe digital marketing trends?
* Do you want to work with entrepreneurial businesses and help them become digital from the core of their business?
If you have answered yes to the above, then you are in luck.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive inbound marketing strategies and share your knowledge with other teams and organisations. You'll be joining a growing and dynamic telecommunications company based in Pulborough, West Sussex and working alongside a small marketing team.
The working environment is professional but relaxed and they are looking for someone who is keen to jump in with both feet and keep pushing forward several projects:
* Develop a digital marketing strategy that drives lead generation from both a business perspective and for our resellers
* Work closely with the sales team to understand ways to better influence prospects across marketing channels
* Develop their partner's digital marketing strategies and use your knowledge and skills to support our network of over 150 partners.
* Stay up-to-date with trends in the digital industry and use the learnings to improve digital performance
* Produce monthly digital marketing reports
* Grow social media across a number of platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
* Assist with management and maintenance of their website
* Conduct regular reports using Google Analytics
* Inbound marketing and lead generation
* Digital marketing
* Conversant with digital marketing tools
* Social media platform experience including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Content writing of social media posts and PR
* Being able to prioritise is key
* Confident communicating with customers, internal team, suppliers, agencies whilst challenging outcomes/requests when necessary
* Analytical, passionate and driven
If this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role based in Pulborough is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.