Visa Compliance Analyst - 'Compliance Assistant'
Temporary Compliance Assistant
Pier are assisting a well-established and successful Education company in the centre of Brighton in their search for a Compliance Assistant on a temporary basis. The department that you will be working in liaise with international students and assist with their application process to the college.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with communication and administration skills and ideally experience within compliance. The company offer good progression opportunities, so whilst this is a temporary role, there may be the possibility of further work within the company.
You will be based in the centre of Brighton with easy access to public transport as well as all the cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that Brighton has to offer.
- Liaising with students, potential students, parents and agents regarding the application process to the college
- Assisting with Visa Compliance and any issues regarding this
- Adhering to strict compliance processes as well as other regulations
- Liaising with Admissions departments and other internal departments
- Using internal systems
- Ideally have experience within a similar position or within Education, Compliance or Admissions
- Demonstrate excellent administration experience
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise
- Work well individually as well as within a team
- Ideally have a second language as well as fluent English language skills
This is initially a temporary position but could lead to further opportunities. If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.