Refunds Management Advisor
Refund Management Advisor - £18,000 - Borehamwood
Our client who is one of the most successful technology companies in Europe has a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their company.
Working as a Refund Management Advisor you will support the restaurant partners, consumers and the internal teams.
Dealing with requests in a timely manner including investigating and decision making whilst ensuring a 5* customer service is provided. The successful candidate will be highly orginised and have the ability to multitask with a keen eye for details.
With excellent benefits on offer and the opportunity to progress your career within the company. Working 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Wednesday 10am-6pm and Saturday- Sunday 9am - 5pm)
The Duties and Responsibilities:
* Taking ownership and resolving queries from restaurant partners in a timely manner
* Back end management of compensation requests, covering both restaurants and consumers
* General administration for our restaurant partners
* Handling Outbound calls and responding to inbound Email traffic
* Delivering on OKR's and meeting SLA's set by department head (Productivity, Average Handling Time & Turnaround Times)
* Cross trained into multiple lines of work within Restaurant Ops to meet department SLA's
The Skills Required:
* Self starter and able to use own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to think on your feet and be able to problem solve
* Resilient; able to manage time and be flexible in a changing environment
* Always looking to excel and preform at the highest of standards
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.