Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Calling all Legal Secretaries with Property/Conveyancing experience!
We have a number of exciting opportunities in Kent for Conveyancing Legal Secretaries. Our Clients are prestigious Law Firms seeking candidates who are ready to hit the ground running in a new role.
- Efficient production of correspondence and legal documents, to a high standard
- Audio transcription
- Drafting replies to incoming correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Full diary and inbox management
- Meeting and greeting clients/Carrying out research for client meetings
- Post duties
- Booking travel and accommodation, and compiling detailed itineraries
- Booking meeting rooms, equipment and catering (including virtual meetings -
- Organising internal and external meetings/conferences/functions in person, via Video Conference,
- Taking messages and dealing with queries
- Updating system (CRM)
- Copy and audio typing
- PowerPoint production
- Producing Excel spreadsheets
- Billing/ processing expense claims
- Any other ad-hoc duties as directed
If you have Property/Conveyancing experience and are looking for a new career then apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.