Content Editor / Copywriter
Content Editor / Copywriter
A tech savvy Content Editor / Manager is needed to join a leading online community and knowledge base for Cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the new internet. If you are interested in demystifying blockchain and the decentralised web, you love creating compelling content and want to be part of an international start-up who build industry-leading learning materials, then this is the role for you.
With the mission of becoming the leading destination for blockchain education, this exciting start-up is renowned simplifying this technology into simple and digestible pieces. They are now seeking a Content Editor / Manager to build and grow their content base.
Joining as the Content Editor you will manage a team of writers and oversee the content calendar. Whether you are creating compelling copy; working closely with the product team to improve the content experience; commissioning out work; interviewing leading contacts in Crypto field or editing other writers' content, you will be leading the way in distilling big, complex ideas and concepts into concise, engaging packages.
You are not expected to be a blockchain expert, but you should have a working knowledge of this space.
To qualify. You should be a Content Editor / Copywriter / Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager / Digital Content Editor / Tech Copywriter or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Minimum 3+ years experience creating content for a startup or tech company;
- Working knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and the desire to learn more;
- Experience producing / managing content calendars;
- Experience of editing / writing copy and commissioning writers;
- Experience developing content strategies;
- A fantastic way with words and an eye for detail;
- The ability to work autonomously and the desire to create impact in a startup environment.
- Any experience working on education materials, running social media accounts or content marketing would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company that are looking to develop their name and brand. It is a fantastic chance for any creative writer who has plenty of ideas to have a real impact on a leading business at the forefront of a rapidly changing industry. In return expect a highly competitive salary, stock options, private healthcare, pension, ongoing personal development and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Education Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)