Senior Audit Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Audit Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Audit Manager role is based within Global Internal Audit. This role holder will be expected to undertake rigorous formal audits in order to provide independent, objective assurance over the control framework and to assist the business in bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of risk management, control and governance. They will initiate and lead the delivery of audits, based on the critical assessment of the business, and the governance, risk and internal control frameworks. They will close out challenging issues with the business in a constructive manner, also build strong relations, engaging with and providing strategic advice to business.
The Senior Audit Manager will play an integral role in annual as well as ongoing audit planning with coaching and line managing Audit Managers. They will build strong relationship with key partners within Internal Audit (INA), across functional and business audit teams and work in a collaborative manner to deliver quality audits.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Experience in building effective networks both internally and externally and creating opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders' needs.
- Experience in effectively dealing with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results.
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in any global financial institution.
- (Desirable) Relevant understanding of operations – middle and back office across lines of business.
- (Desirable) Experience of working in/auditing a financial institution.
- (Desirable) Role relevant qualifications, like Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) or IIA.
- (Desirable) Experience in leading audits and line management responsibilities.
Closing dates for applications 27th December 2018
Apply for Senior Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly