A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, Global Trade & Receivables Finance based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, Global Trade & Receivables Finance will create an ecosystem for trade as an investible asset class with Primary and Secondary market with alternate investors like : pension funds, asset management cos, insurance companies. They will lead PMD’s engagement with industry / peers to create a market for adoption of technology and partnership with fintechs for distribution. Additionally, they will lead a team that provides in-depth specialised product & transactional knowledge, with a robust understanding of risk, for the structuring of distribution deals with alternate investors.
The Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, Global Trade & Receivables Finance will increase collaboration with GB, CMB & GTRF (Global Trade and Receivables Finance) Sales Leads to increase balance sheet velocity through leverage portfolio distribution. Leading & participating in the creation of a liquidity framework for GTRF, working with key stakeholders in ALCM (Asset Liability & Capital Management), Business Finance & Regional GTRF Teams.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Broad commercial banking experience (Client Facing Preferred) including an in-depth knowledge of the Trade & RF business on a global basis.
- Experience / Awareness of the distribution landscape, including the impact of alternate investors & fintechs in this space.
- Strong credit and portfolio management skills developed across a number of lending activities and customer solutions.
- Ability to understand and contribute to business strategy so as to be able to provide solutions through a large, complex and matrixed organisation.
- Experience of leading a diverse team.a
Closing dates for applications 27th December 2018