Head of Sales
Head of Sales - Tour Operator - London
An Award Winning UK tour operator are looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic Head of Sales to lead their dynamic team in London.
This is an exciting and challenging role which demands a natural and inspirational leader with a drive to improve operational success at all levels.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the managing and development of current established departments including Sales, Operations, Customer Service & recruitment
- Managing different departments overall production and performance: A balance should be found between efficiency and happiness
- Inspire Call Centre Manager to drive sales and focus on improving customer experience and service levels
- KPI Management: Evaluate, complete, communicate and oversee
- keeping up to date with industry/competitor developments
- A leading, dynamic travel professional with Director/ Head of Sales experience gained within a direct sell Tour Operator
- An in-depth knowledge of mainstream 4* and luxury 5* holidays/products and competitors including all popular worldwide destinations
- Ability to encourage, motivate and identify training needs
- A strong fundamental understanding of business KPIs, the ability to demonstrate strategic capability and must be commercially astute
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/