Claims Administrator - FTC
9 month FTC based in Croydon, this role will involve working within the terms of the delegated underwriting authority (DUA). Delivering a claims service to our customers that is regarded by them as market leading.
This is a great oppotunity for an administrator to get into the Claim and insurace space
- Compile new claims and register within the claims system.
- Complete CRU1 notifications for all injury claims.
- Maintain reserves and input fee payments.
- Complete and submit payments to Finance Dept.
- Manage new notifications onto the Claims Portal.
- Provide general administrative support to the claims team.
- Produce weekly diary reports and distribute files to the claims team to action.
- Produce MI for Head of Claims South and Head of Claims.
- Maintain a small case load of claims files.
- Manage the stationary requirements of the team, placing orders when required.
- Position on-going personal development as a key priority.
- Act as an ambassador for Aspen and support the sales team in the development of broker relationships.
- Develop relationships with Underwriters and Development Team.
- Develop relationships with key brokers as required.
- Complete expenses for Head of Claims - South and Head of Claims.
- Undertake any further duties as directed by the Head of Claims South and Head of Claims.
Skills & experience
- A high standard of education and grades, preferably to Degree. CII Cert, CII DIP, legally qualified or working towards this would be a distinct advantage.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Able to liaise with internal and external clients with confidence to deliver a market leadings service.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication, organisational, numerical and verbal reasoning and analytical skills.
- Administratively strong, with a desire and ability to develop still further.
- Able to self-motivate, with a "can do" attitude.
- Track record of delivery.
- Microsoft packages, word, excel, e-mail, database software.