Part-time B2B Digital Marketing Executive (London) - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
We are looking for a Part-time B2B Digital Marketing Executive to help execute Yordex’s online marketing activities. This role will work with our Sales Development Representative and other 3rd party marketing partners to implement campaign activities that will contribute to the ongoing growth of Yordex.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for B2B digital marketing, with a strong track record of executing B2B marketing campaigns without significant supervision.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for executing the online marketing and acquisition strategy. This role will have you focused on generating leads, and driving sales growth and new customer acquisition across a range of channels including PPC, SEO, as well as via paid social e.g. Linkedin.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 3 years experience ideally in a B2B startup and a proven track record in digital marketing and using leading marketing tools to support growth objectives.
You should have excellent analytical skills including using Google Analytics to gain valuable insights as to online behaviour, and Adwords, to optimise leads while keeping acquisition costs down.
You will also be highly numeric, focused on delivering on KPI’s and ensuring that all marketing activities are tested, measured and reported on.
- Focus on managing content creation and promotion including managing the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers and emails, as well as subsequent promotion.
- Execute online marketing campaigns together with the Sales Development Representative with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Responsible for driving performance improvement of the website (visitors, leads) through SEO and content optimisation.
- Day to day management of the performance of key acquisition channels including Linkedin, paid search (PPC), email marketing, and social media.
- Focus on monitoring and improving the performance of activities by delivering on KPI’s.
- Evaluate the performance of different content assets and continually work with on-site optimisation to ensure all content created is optimised in terms of promotion.
- Report on and analyse activity across all marketing channels.
- Run marketing campaigns, including newsletters and drip email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that marketing is delivering the collateral they need to support sales engagement activities.
- Ability to coordinate content creation, to edit it and to optimise the amplification/dissemination of this content.
- Working understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns including newsletters and drip email campaigns.
- Ability to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience in managing social media, based on achieving key goals.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and marketing automation.
- Looking to work part-time (3 days a week initially) possibly growing to a full time role as the company expands
- Experience working in another fast-growing start-up
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Passionate about digital
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Familiarity with SaaS businesses
- Willingness to test, to measure and to learn
YORDEX is a fast growing SaaS business whose mission is to simplify the way buyers and suppliers transact through intelligent, self-driving technology that’s simple and easy for employees and suppliers to use and radically more cost effective to implement and run.
You will be based in London (Waterloo).
If you are looking for an exciting role, with excellent opportunities for professional development, get in touch with Valery (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to apply/find out more.
YORDEX is an equal opportunities provider.