Commercial Insurance Account Executive
About the Company
A long – established, highly reputable, national specialist broker whom now also diversify across a range of insurance products to meet all of their client’s needs.
About the Role:
Based in Manchester and working as part of a niche team of 8, you will be required to undertake external sales, business development and account management duties as part of your everyday role. Other responsibilities will include;
- Identify and develop new business in line with company objectives; working to set targets
- Successfully broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first-class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships with clients, insurers and other staff
- Build up a detailed knowledge about products and offer advice on these products
- Handle and respond to product queries from clients quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly
- Manage account relationships with designated clients, acting as a primary point of contact for clients from a sales perspective
- Negotiate deals within the industry market in order to meet client demands and remain competitive
- Deliver presentations to clients and occasionally represent the business at exhibitions
- Provide claims assistance when required
- Maintain accurate files and data
- Fully understand processes and procedures
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the position of Account Executive, you must possess the following;
- Proven and successful business development/Account Executive experience
- Commercial or High Net Worth knowledge and experience
- Experience of working for a broker
- Ideally Cert CII level qualified
- First – class negotiating abilities
- The ability to identify and match products with client requirements
- A professional manner
- Client focused
- Target driven
- A salary of up to £40,000 p.a
- Car or car allowance
- Private Medical
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Funding for industry qualifications
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.