Interim Head of Enterprise Architecture
Leading London-based insurer is looking to hire an Interim Head of Enterprise Architecture. Working closely across both the business and IT, you will be responsible for leading the IT architecture function, taking ownership of strategic IT principles and future roadmaps, ensuring that IT is set-up to provide successful business outcomes, both currently and in the future.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record of managing and leading Enterprise Architecture functions within global financial services institutions, preferably insurance
- Ability to review existing architectures, recommending future roadmaps and TOMs, aligning closely with business requirements
- Broad architectural technical understanding covering Cloud, Networks, Infrastructure, Applications, Middleware, ERP, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable working with both the business and technology
- Strong management and team leadership
- TOGAF qualified