Operational Lead (Responsive
Operational Lead (Responsive)- Competitive Salary - Salisbury
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Lead who works on the planning side of Facilities Management to join a leading engineering business based in Salisbury.
To lead and manage the delivery of best in class responsive property operations in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defense & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- An extremely competitive salary
- Great career progression working within a leading Defense & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead the responsive maintenance team of both internal resource and sub-contractors to deliver the requirements of the site
- To help deliver the sites budget through planning and prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring effective management, facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites
- Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Assist on distinct elements as set out by the Property Operations Manager eg. audits, risk register
- Manage task types of work to time, cost and quality
- Build an effective and close working relationship with appropriate stakeholders such as Tenant Relationship Manager, Hangar Managers etc
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
- Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers including the following areas: Service Delivery Management, Relationship Management and Contract Administration,
- Good stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708