Operational Lead (Planned)- Competitive Salary - Salisbury
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Lead who works on the planning side of Facilities Management to join a leading engineering business based in Salisbury.
As the Operational Lead you will be managing the delivery of best in class planned and corrective property operations.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defense & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- An extremely competitive salary
- Great career progression working within a leading Defense & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead the planned maintenance team of both internal resource and sub-contractors to deliver the Statutory, Mandatory, Scheduled and Corrective Work requirements of the site
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Planning team help to deliver the sites budget through planning and prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring effective management, facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites
- Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Assist on distinct elements as set out by the Property Operations Manager eg. audits, risk register
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes
- Self-motivated / able to work independently
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
- Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers including the following areas: Service Delivery Management, Relationship Management and Contract Administration
- Good stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708