Senior Support Engineer
Senior Service Desk Engineer
I am currently partnered with a market leading financial services company who are looking to add a Senior Service Desk Engineer to their growing team.
This is a brand new role within a forward thinking company who have seen significant growth over the last few years, with their IT team growing threefold.
This would be a great opportunity for a 2nd line service desk analyst/service desk engineer to take the next step in their career towards management. There are multiple projects coming up and the successful candidate will take a leading role in the delivery of these.
- Support and mentor first line service desk analysts
- Monitor ticketing system, ensuring tickets are being resolved quickly and efficiently
- Quality assurance, working to ISO27001
- Step in to deal with 1st line and 2nd line technical escalations
- Escalate 3rd line technical issues to appropriate parties
- Experience working in a 2nd line IT support role
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL qualification or understanding of ITIL
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Team player
- Self-motivated and motivational
- Analytical and problem solving
- Effective Communication
- Commercially Astute
There's a competitive salary on offer, along with a great holiday, achievable company bonus, and benefits package. Above all else though, you'll be working with a great company with the budgets and belief behind you to drive your career forward.
If you're passionate for IT and looking to take the next step in your career send me a copy of your CV today for consideration.