A Unique Opportunity for an Outstanding Candidate
Working closely with the Head and the School’s governing body (Council), the Development Director will be responsible for:
- Setting up a successful development function within the King Alfred School
- Driving the School’s 125 Anniversary Capital Campaign.
You will take on a wide range of responsibilities, and play a key role in the implementation of the School’s ambitious educational vision.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who brings:
- A proven track record with significant relevant experience
- Ambition, creativity, passion and a strong drive to achieve success
- Excellent communication skills, able to produce visual and written materials which are persuasive and visually attractive
- An ability to develop relationships and command respect from stakeholders at all levels
- An eye for detail and the ability to interpret, use and explain data.
The position can be full-time or part-time with flexible working arrangements available. Remuneration is competitive.
To obtain a candidate pack and find out more about the position please contact Shalaka Karlekar, by email via the button below.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Julie Saunders, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Application: Friday 7 December 2018 at midday.
- First Interviews by Skype/telephone: 10 or 11 December 2018.
- Final Interviews face to face: Thursday 13 December 2018
Please advise if you are not available on the proposed interview days.
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.