Java Developer (Big Data)
We are working on some exciting opportunities in multiple locations with a global tech management consultancy - who are developing some big data and streaming technologies, for their central government clients. They are seeking passionate and innovative (Big data) Java Developers, who are agile custom software developers at an enterprise scale; to come on board and deliver on some of these cutting-edge projects, acting as a designer and developer on delivery engagements.
You will work on the design and delivery of leading bleeding edge Digital/Cloud based architectures, currently in development. You will be engaged with the client on delivery specifications and also provide technical support.
It would be ideal if the Java Developer has experience of:
- Java and core open source technologies and frameworks
- Building scalable, resilient applications
- Core XP practices of TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
- Big Data / Streaming technologies on projects such as HBase, Hadoop, Kafka and relevant NoSQL databases
- Using frameworks and techniques such as Apache Spark or MapReduce
- Experience of building Java based solutions using Open source frameworks such as Spring
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration.