Machine Learning Engineer
Your part in the team
- You will play an integral role in our Agile development, with daily standups using JIRA and Scrum;
- You will be working in a cross functional team that is able to push and deliver code vertically with ease;
- You will try new technologies and share knowledge with the rest of the team, as well as publicly on our blog, at events and hackathons!
Our ethos is to hire high quality people, so we can give them full autonomy in their work. We treat every individual as a founder, and trust them to design and complete projects that help grow the company.
Every team member is expected to improve their craft and over the years, master their skills. We encourage knowledge sharing, hold internal talks and training, go to events and hackathons, and are happy to fund external training where desired. Most of all, we learn from and help each other!
We are using artificial intelligence to give everyone access to the law. Your work will be used by thousands of people, and time democratise access to the law.
- Pensions program
- Unlimited holiday
- Free tickets to events and conferences
- Investment into your learning
- Internal and external training
- Access to our technical blog to write posts on what you’ve learned
- Learn from an experienced, entrepreneurial team!
Not only do we have an ethical mission, we want to become a leader in machine learning and NLP. As part of a greater team, you will help us ensure we stay at the forefront of the latest technologies.