Interim Group Financial Accountant
This role requires an experienced group financial accountant to come in and hit the ground running as our client are looking for someone to start immediately.
Our client are a market leading business. They have a terrific opportunity for a contractor to hit the ground running and make an impact.
- Financial and Statutory Accounting
- Preparation of Year-End processes
- Liaison with external auditors during year-end Audit
- Support the group budgeting and forecasting functions
- Support the Group CFO and Group Financial Controller in Ad-Hoc projects and analysis as required
- Prepare monthly accounts for a variety of entities
- Provide month-end consolidation on Management and Statutory packs
- Fully qualified accountant/QBE
- Group Reporting Experience
- Must be able to communicate with non-finance colleagues
- Good attention to detail
An immediate start and a competitive day rate between £250-£350 per day.