Senior Sales Ledger clerk
Senior Sales Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £25000
Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively with a fast-expanding client based in Axbridge for a Temporary to Permanent Senior Sales Ledger looking to further their career in the Finance market.
- Processing high volume sales invoices weekly alongside sales reporting to commercial and Directors
- Product maintenance - accurately amending sales pricing changes for materials and new promotions.
- Credit Control - dealing with large retails on a weekly base with cash collection through BACS
- Chasing overdue debts and resolving queries promptly to maximise cashflow
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Working to departmental KPIs on overdue debts, claims and compliance charges
- Various reconciliations - bank/supplier statement/stock. Resolving stock imbalances with supplier
- EDI fault finding and resolution, customer order tracking reporting
- Trend analysis reporting on credits
- Liaising with third party logistics company ensuring stock deliveries are correct
- Liaising with supply chain and providing reports on new launches/prices/promotions
To be considered you must:
- Have excellent experience in Sales Ledger and dealing with clients
- Strong IT and Excel skills (ability to use VLookups/Pivots)
- Able to multi-task and confident in person
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the South West's most up and coming businesses, who have been expanding consistently in the last few years. They will offer a challenging yet very rewarding job opportunity for correct candidate. This a fantastic temporary to permanent position.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your current skills set then don't hesitate to contact Miles Hackett direct on 0117 993 5400 or email with the latest copy of your CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice