Charity Audit Manager
Role: Charity Audit Manager
- Are you an experienced Audit Manager with experience of working in the charity and not for profit sector?
- Would you like to work closely with partners to run a challenging portfolio, within a team known for their charity and not for profit expertise?
- Is a work environment that supports genuine scope for progression to Partner vital to you?
A top 30 Accountancy Practice is looking for a talented audit manager to work purely with their charity and not for profit portfolios. The ideal candidate would have a thorough knowledge of governance, internal control environments and risk management within small and large charities.
What's great about this role?
- Brand new luxury offices in the heart of London
- A genuine and ongoing commitment to CPD at all stages
- Supportive Partners and a friendly, efficient team
- The not for profit team is responsible for 40% of the company's turnover, so rest assured you will be working in an esteemed and valuable component of the firm.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified with PQE
- Portfolio Management Experience
- A working knowledge of tax
- The ability to handle multiple clients effectively, at a technical and relationship level
- Presentation skills to tender for new work and conferences
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
What staff think:
'Staff are friendly, the social life is good, Partners are very accessible and there is a clear progression pathway to Partner' - Current Employee
'The culture is refreshing, I am impressed with the amount of interaction I have with Partners. We work hard at busy times however the work-life balance is much better than my previous places of work' - Current Employee
I'm looking for a dedicated Audit Manager with significant experience in charity and not for profit sectors to join a firm where there is clear scope for progression and where the workplace atmosphere is refreshingly positive and warm.
Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil for further details.
020 7269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR