Full & Part Time Travel Consultants
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company for Full & Part Time Travel Consultants due to success and expansion. This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development, and to earn a lucrative commission and work sociable working hours.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Arranging inspiring itineraries across the globe to travellers including Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Africa, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types, travel extras including tours, airport lounges, car hire, insurance etc.
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting incoming enquiries to a sale.
- Building a rapport with customers over the phone and face to face.
- Must have experience within the travel industry either from a travel agency or tour operator.
- Able to build a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours full and part time – 2-3 days a week
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.