Senior Manager - Audit and Accounts - Top 20 Practice - Media Client Base
A Top 20 Firm in Central London are seeking a Senior Manager to join their growing General Practice team. You will be an experienced Manager who is able to demonstrate that you can manage a portfolio of clients, can be relied upon and can deal with a varied base of clients, largely within the Media sector.
- Client portfolio management; circa £500k portfolio with workload split roughly 75% Audit, 15% Tax and 10% Accounts
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and all work is carried out within budget and the job is finalised to minimise Partner review time
- Planning jobs and assignments to ensure work is carried out as efficiently as possible
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to staff, training junior staff and mentoring trainees
- Producing training materials and regularly presenting training to staff
- Taking an active role in practice development activities
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACA or ACCA) with experience in a varied role in Practice. You will be working at least at Manager level, with 3-4 years’ experience managing both a portfolio of clients and a team of staff. Experience working with Media clients would be an additional benefit although not essential.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.