Principal Marine System Engineer
Principal Marine Systems Engineer
Experis are currently recruiting for a Principal Marine Systems Engineer on behalf of one of the largest Engineering Support Services organisations based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver technical advice and engineering support for Queen Elizabeth and Type 45 Class marine systems and equipment, through specialist domain knowledge.
What will be expected of you:
- Deputise for Technical Support Manager when required
- Evaluate complex reactive engineering technical issues and make technical recommendations.
- Evaluate technical investigations and analyses including evaluation and selection of technical options.
- Manage caseloads of queries and direct in appropriate way.
- Conduct performance appraisal reports for assigned personnel.
You must currently have the following:
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience gained
- Working towards Chartership or Incorporated status
- Experience of Engineering Design or support of complex engineering systems or equipment.
- Experience in managing an engineering team
- Marine / Aviation industry experience
- Must be able to satisfy requirement for SC Clearance
If you are interested in applying please contact James Pearce at Experis or click apply.