Business Analyst (Cyber Security) - Cyber, IT Security, Cyber Security, Business Analysis, Insurance, Reinsurance
City of London
Salary circa £70,000 - £75,000 + excellent benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst (Cyber Security) to join a world leading financial services company based in Central London. They are a highly reputable Reinsurance organisation with a very impressive portfolio of international clients.
- Supporting the analysis of system related internal IT processes, identifying and initiating process improvements in close collaboration with IT stakeholders and architecture
- Ensuring that supporting IT Systems, processes, and organisational changes can be deployed and supported effectively
- Delivering project pre-study support, application implementation, integration and development of change projects
- Driving the alignment, assessment, and prioritization of identified demands within the respective business units, thus driving the project and product backlog
- Any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected to be undertaken in accordance with the role.
- Several years of experience in IT, specifically in the field of IT security in complex global IT infrastructures
- Demonstrable experience in analysis of demands, deriving of system requirements and translating into system solutions
- Track record of successful implementations that delivered value to the stakeholders, resulting in measurable benefits
- Strong analytical, facilitation, presentation and multidisciplinary communication skills
- Demonstrable experience documenting requirements, use cases and user stories
Please apply by following the link provided or contact James at Experis for further details.