Senior Chartered Surveyor - Surrey - £50K-£60K benefits
Senior Chartered Surveyor - Surrey - £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Locations can be: Surrey, Portsmouth, London, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
Role Type: Permanent
Role Title - Senior Estates Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available due to a company expansion.
- The role is to manage a portfolio of freehold and leasehold assets
- Managing all aspects of Landlord and Tenant matters from lease acquisition and disposal, lease renewals, rents reviews to licences for alterations, alienation and dilapidations and identifying ways to add value and reduce occupational costs.
- Maintaining existing tenant customer income and growth through the management of rent reviews, tenant expansion and lease restructuring opportunities.
- Chartered Surveyor
- Experience dealing with commercial real estate.
- negotiation experience
- negotiate with owners of site
- understand key legacy problems and manage them accordingly
- manage property and transactions
All applicants must be eligible for MOD Security Clearance
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.