Sales Executive - Document Management Software, SaaS
** SALES EXECUTIVE / NEW BUSINESS SALES ** SECURE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT TRANSFER / CYBER SECURITY / SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE (SaaS) **
- Strong software as a service (SaaS) offering with demonstrable ROI.
- North West head office.
- Guaranteed commission for first 3 months.
- Sales team which shows longevity and progression.
With some experience selling on the phone, and maybe even some client-facing experience, you've done well and cut your teeth. It's now time to kick on and really progress. You need to join a growing player with a unique portfolio. Even better if the organisation is in a space that everyone is talking about - Cyber Security. This could be a recipe for career success if the business provided all of the training, sales support and technical resource for delivery that enabled you to focus on building relationships and ultimately, selling. Imagine if that business even had the career scope of a start-up but with the safety of a more established company - the best of both worlds. Outside of London, not likely, right?
Wrong? Our client provides all of the above. With an uncapped ability to earn and progress, this could be one that gives you the platform to shape career and rewards you for your hard work.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive - Document Management Software, SaaS.
LOCATION: Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Stoke, Birmingham.
PACKAGE for the Sales Executive - Document Management Software, SaaS role:
- £30-35k base.
- OTE £60-70k.
- Guarantee commission months 1-3.
- Car allowance.
- Established: 15-30 years.
- Locations: North West office in the UK, several globally.
- Turnover: $5-10m turnover globally.
- Core offering:
- Secure electronic document transfer and analytics.
- Consultancy and professional services.
- Full technical support.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for the Sales Executive - Document Management Software, SaaS role:
- There is full training and 'on-boarding' with the role.
- The candidate must has experience of selling via telephone and ideally some exposure to face-to-face sales.
- The ideal candidate would have experience selling IT Solutions although this is not a necessity. Someone with experience in recruitment or any other professional B2B Sales environment would be a good fit.
- New business focused.
- 1+ years of a good sales track record - have shown some promise and can talk about some new business wins and challenges they've overcome. There is a real mix of people in the current team, all have the need to earn and be successful in common. This is the perfect environment for someone who loves a bit of friendly competition with a genuine work-hard-play-hard feel, whilst boosting their earnings and their career prospects.
ROLE INFORMATION for the Sales Executive - Document Management Software, SaaS:
- Our client enables any organisation to ensure secure electronic document transfer. This enables customers to streamline current processes that may be paper focused (saving time and money) and be compliant - covering them from large fines.
- The business has the expertise and capability to run and support large contracts, this role is specifically focused winning new business.
- You will get some inbound leads from off the back of a strong market reputation, in addition to marketing support from the business. The client are looking for individuals who see this a means to supplement their pipeline but are driven to generate their own leads too.