Foundation Skills Trainer
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of 2 Foundation Skills Trainers to work with Thames Valley Police on a contractual basis.
Provide training solutions and services in support of Force aims and objectives to regular police officers, Special Constabulary officers and PCSOs.
- Attainment of QCF Level 3 Certificate in L&D or equivalent experience (training given if not already achieved).
- Proven ability to facilitate learning in an allocated delivery area with the ability to present information and ideas effectively and persuasively (At entry level, working towards / training will be given)
- Post holder will have an extensive knowledge of operational policing issues including legislation, process and procedures as well as Force policy pertaining to the patrol function
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including proven presentation skills and a commitment to developing others.
- Demonstrate good standard of report writing skills and use of English in order to relate to and communicate orally and in writing with people at all levels in the organisation and externally.
- Must have capability to travel to different locations across the Force and undertake all
assignments in a timely manner; being available to work some evenings and weekends, where required.
- Full UK driving licence is considered essential.
- IT literate with proficient use of Microsoft Office packages particularly word processing
Location: Various across TVP (Oxford, Milton Keynes, Reading, Slough)
Pay Rate (Hourly): £13.90 PAYE - £17.13 UMBRELLA