Implementation & Deployment Specialist
DURATION: 8 Months Contract - option to extend based on personal performance
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive - dependent on candidate's level of experience
CONDITIONS: Candidates that hold DV Clearance is preferred, however SC Cleared and non-cleared candidates eligible to undergo DV clearance will be considered for this post.
We are seeking an experienced, talented and highly motivated Implementation & Deployment Specialist to be part of a cutting edge team of engineers.
You will be required to develop, maintain and support systems within the scope of the Support Service.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven infrastructure support and design experience
- Knowledge and experience of infrastructure life cycle management with regards to bespoke data centre environments
- Change and quality management knowledge
- Testing knowledge and skills
- Windows and Linux skills would be nice to have
How to apply?
Please send us an updated copy of your CV (MS Word version), ensuring that the skills, knowledge and experience required to fulfil this role are reflected on your CV.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Services offered by Capita TRACS are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.