Audit Manager - Public Services
Audit leading charities, housing associations and education bodies in this large accountancy firm in London.
Top 6 accountancy firm, London
What you'll be doing:
- you'll manage a client portfolio and build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll manage audit teams on specific assignments
- you'll co-ordinate and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- you'll address high level technical and audit issues, ensuring the audit team are able to concentrate on core audit issues
- you'll ensure that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained
- you'll control audits in relation to timescales and risk management procedures
- you'll be actively involved in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
Who we're looking for:
- you'll be professionally qualified (CIPFA, ACA, CA, ACCA)
- you'll have experience of auditing charities, housing associations or education bodies
- you'll have experience of managing a portfolio of clients and supervising junior staff
- you'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
Up to £60,000 plus benefits.
Agile working is expected.