3 x Engineering Support Associate roles - Flexible Working Available
Job Summary Supports the sales engineering team by undertaking projects and workflows while providing support for and identification of additional revenue opportunities. Responsibilities: Create quotations for Hosting and Network requests, working closely with the account Sales Engineer’s/Solutions Architect’s and Territory Support Managers.
- Create and manage post-sales engineering packages (Technical Documentation) to assist in client implementation and further enhance the Company's customer experience and delivery.
- Provides technical audits in support of identifying revenue generating opportunities.
- Provides process management and customer engagement for low revenue generating engineering tasks that are fundamental to a positive customer experience.
- Helps primary account Sales Engineers and Solutions Architect’s to further their contributions to the Company’s financial success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Communication: Intermediate written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to build relationships over the phone. Must have a proactive communication style ensuring timely status of projects to account team and customer. Must be able to develop relationships and communicate with customer technical staff.
- Technical Skills: Basic working understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications or hosting technologies, and network or hosting design. Basic understanding of technical terminology related to company products and services. Requires some general awareness/knowledge of voice and data communications equipment, computer servers, switches and firewalls. Basic understanding of sales cycles and the solution selling process, preferably at multiple levels, i.e., Internet and Enterprise. Basic level presentation skills.
- Problem Solving: Intermediate analytical skills. Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach.
- Work Style: Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be detail oriented.
- Computer Skills: Intermediate MS Office Suite knowledge and usage. Ability to learn internal company systems, such as SalesForce.com, Big Machines, Siebel, Granite, and Network Engineer.
- Business Acumen: Must have a basic understanding of company financial measures. Must have a basic understanding of telecommunications and Managed Hosting Services industry and sales cycles.
Although this is a full-time role, we are open to discussing flexible working for the right candidate, including home working or flexible hours.