Service Architect x3 - SC Cleared
- Full Time
My client has three urgent vacancies for service architects on a project based in Basingstoke. Initially a 3-4 month contract these roles are likely to extend.
Strong customer-management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the service design area.
The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
The Service Architect must have:
* A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
* A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Experience of service design for major IT systems
* A broad knowledge of the constituent components of the DII solution
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
* A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
* Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
* Team development and motivational skills
* Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
Desirable Skills Required:
* ITIL version 3 Practitioner or Expert
* Experience of modelling techniques and tools - process, applications, data and technology
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need to hold valid SC Clearance.
For more information on the role, please apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.