GLCM Digital HSBCnet & Interactive Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a GLCM Digital HSBCnet & Interactive Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The GLCM Digital HSBCnet & Interactive Manager will be based within the ecommerce team which is part of Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM). They will help drive the strategic direction and management of the stake holdings of GLCM's portfolio of digital channels whilst also supporting customers’ use of the various channels. The role holder will deliver - commerce products, propositions and functionalities to meet the needs of the global and local businesses as well as resolve customer escalations and queries from helpdesk, sales teams and client management.
The GLCM Digital HSBCnet & Interactive Manager will support the positioning of this organisation’s online business banking as a leading digital platform and will spearhead cost reduction and Streamlining. They will drive digital to replace paper or telephone; e-penetration targets; controlling Run The Bank (RTB) and Change The Bank (CTB) costs and oversee service level and reliability. This role will also focus on Risk Management/Regulatory compliance, Customer experience/Usability and support of global Digital Business Channel distribution strategy teams and global Product areas across GLCM, Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF), Global Markets, Global Asset Management, Prime services, HSBC Securities Services (HSS) etc.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Relevant product knowledge: Global Liquidity and Cash Management, Payments, GTRF, Treasury/ Foreign Exchange knowledge.
- Relevant transaction banking product knowledge.
- Experience of digital platforms for commercial and corporate customers.
- Desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting the style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes.
Closing dates for applications 26th December 2018