Advertising Sales Manager / Media Sales Manager / Customer Success Manager
An Advertising Sales Manager / Customer Success Manager is needed to join a leading scientific research company based in Germany (German speaking not essential). This is a unique opportunity to progress your career in advertising sales whilst gaining enviable experience working for a European multilingual company. The company's business language is English so don't worry if you are not multilingual, it is your sales experience that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Based in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, our client is a renowned leader in the scientific research world with a platform that joins together Academic Researchers, Medical Professionals and Corporate or Government Agencies to share knowledge and create exposure for cutting edge research work. Due to continued success they are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Manager / Customer Success Manager to join their vibrant and energetic sales team.
Whether you are understanding clients long term objectives, negotiating contracts, managing client communications or proactively managing advertising campaigns, you will be at the forefront of the company's success and will be well rewarded for your efforts.
To qualify. You should be an Advertising Sales Manager / Advertising Sales Executive / Customer Success Manager / Media Sales Executive / Customer Relationship Executive / Client Relations Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven record of success working in a similar Advertising Sales / Media Sales role
- The ability to work in a targeted environment with a demonstrable track record of achieving KPI's;
- An understanding or interest in the scientific research market;
- An ability to gain client trust quickly and nurture new and existing relationships;
- That you are self-motivated, commercially aware, with a head for figures;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail – you need to be accurate.
In return, you will be joining a world class organisation that values and rewards its employees with a competitive salary, in-house perks such as yoga and healthy snacks and teams days out to sporting and cultural events.