Microsoft Dynamics Project Leader
Job title : Microsoft Dynamics Project Leader
Number of vacancies : 1
Job Reference : RSAS-MDPL-IT01
Salary : £38000 - £42000
Job posting date : 27 November 2018
Closing Date : 26 December 2018
Work Location : Altrincham
RSAS SOLUTIONS LTD currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented Project Leader with a background in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development.
· Bring a logical and creative approach to problem solving plasterboard performance issues.
· Create and implement project plan and execution
· Design project plans and execute projects based on those plans
· You will be hands-on in developing and leading the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions for our customers in the public and private sectors.
· Give clear and unbiased assessment of the movement and nature of projects in relations to production cost and expenses
· Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status
· Lead, co-ordinate and contribute to projects in the R&D portfolio.
· Carryout constant evaluation and adjustment within a specific period of time to ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer
· Maintain direct and open interaction with line managers to make sure all resources needed for the project are available and also consider the negotiation of amendments to project plans to achieve best offers
· Promote teamwork at all times and set a good personal example of attitude and performance Identify, track, communicate, manage and resolve project issues Identify, manage and mitigate project risk and roadblocks
· Manage project budget and financials
· Provide upward communication on project scope, schedule, budgets
· The creation of project plans and identification of resource requirements.
· To build relationships with other departments, industry associations and outside organisations.
· Manage the overall project plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget
· Perform other job related duties as necessary
· This position reports to the designated IT Project Manager
Skills and Educational Qualification:
· Degree in computer or related subject
· NET Development background with C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET and ADO.NET. Versatility to develop Applications using .NET.#
· Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development
· Strong technical understanding of Dynamics CRM Online and Dynamics 365
· Hands on functional knowledge of SQL and CRM Workflow
· Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Client, Office 365, Authentication and Active Directory
· A good facilitator and strong personality, able to manage multiple stakeholders.
· Expertise in intranet web application development using Project Server, C#, ASP.NET, JSON, JQuery, SQL Server 2008/2012, .NET Framework, TFS, Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012
· Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the above Microsoft Dynamics Project Leader vacancy please attach your latest CV or apply online.