Audit & Risk Analyst
An LSE AIM listed Financial Services organisation located in Haywards Heath (West Sussex) require an Audit & Risk Analyst. The primary focus of the position is to help the Risk and Audit Team ensure that the enterprise risk management framework is operating in a robust and effective manner across all of the Group.
- Support the team to ensure that a robust and holistic Risk Management framework is operating effectively within the Group and across all its subsidiaries.
- Assist the Group Internal Auditor to obtain and collate information required to conduct assurance reviews.
- Assist the Group Internal Auditor to liaise with internal stakeholders for the performance of audit reviews as required.
- Assist with the collation, analysis and reporting of risk information from across the Group subsidiaries and up to the Group Audit & Risk Committee to identify key risks and trends, anticipate new risks which may emerge and ensure mitigating actions are in place.
- Assist in maintaining the Group’s risk register by collating risk information from across the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Maintain the Group’s KRI log by collating risk information from across the Group.
- Assist with the design and operating effectiveness of the Group entities’ controls and processes and their adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Contribute towards ensuring a robust risk awareness culture is maintained within the Group businesses.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a relevant risk function within a Financial Services environment.
- Knowledge and technical expertise in risk management, data management and regulatory framework.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking, the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- The ability to work with independence as well as part of a team.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
The Audit & Risk Analyst role offers a vast array of career progression and fast track promotion opportunities across a highly prestigious Financial Services Group. For further information and to register your interest in this exceptional Audit & Risk position please apply with your full CV details.