Senior IT Auditor
A multinational telecommunications company with operations globally are looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their audit team based in their London head office.
- Conducting in depth IT audit projects, utilising a broad range of audit techniques and methodologies
- Confidence in making recommendations for potential changes to the annual audit plan as the business and associated risks evolve
- Follow up audit recommendations to ensure implemented changes are successful and effective, reporting back any evidence for further amendments
- Being able to provide a thorough understanding of the companies risks, IT operations and strategic goals and objectives
- Delivering high quality advice and insight and audit expertise to clients and the audit group on specific IT systems and the associated enterprise threatening risks
- Planning, Executing and Reporting of audits as a lead auditor or supporting others
- IT auditor qualification (CISA/QICA)
- Supporting IT or IT network qualifications would be an advantage (MCSE,CCNA,CISSP)
- Demonstrated core IT or IT network experience
- SOX compliance testing
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring fellow team members highly regarded
This global technology business has a large audit function based in central London and historically have a fantastic track record for promotions within the division. Uniquely for Internal Audit roles this company offers very low levels of travel! Apply today to find out more about this fantastic IT specialist opportunity.