- Full Time
A Global Pharmaceutical business based in London are looking for an IT Auditor to support their global function.
The IT Auditor role is based in the London office with international travel within the Pharmaceutical organisation.
- Execute IT & Sox Audits globally
- Support managers and directorship
- Provide holistic view of IT Risk
- Assist drafting IT reports
- Work as integrated global audit function
- Provide assurance to wider IT risks (Cyber & Information security)
- IT Audit experience within large organisation
- Working knowledge of Cobit, ITIL etc
- Experience working with (SAP, Hyperion, Unix and mainframe experience)
- Ability to work in small and large teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
This function is truly global and needs a versatile auditor to support the delivery of the global IT audit programme.