Jenson Fisher is working on a retained basis with a leading Tayside-based firm of Accountants to recruit an Audit professional on a permanent, full time basis. Working closely with the Audit Manager, and sharing some of their responsibilities from time to time, this role will encompass all aspects of the audit process while assisting with the overall service to clients. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Dynamic leadership of the Audit function.
- Assisting partners in Audit tendering and pitching for new audits.
- Completing the firm’s independent examinations.
- Conducting the administration related to Audits.
Audit Senior – Person Specification
In addition to being able to perform the above, it is essential that the successful candidate meets the Person Specification which includes;
- Educate and inspire trainees in the audit function.
- Display intuitive problem solving abilities and technical skills.
- Lead technical discussions with partners and other staff.
- Possess excellent team-working and communication skills.
This role will suit either a Qualified or Qualified by Experience individual who has gained prior experience within practice. You will have the expertise to perform the above duties and the experience to add value to daily processes.
To be considered, please apply by clicking he link - alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details below.