Senior Global Client Implementation & Integration Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Global Client Implementation & Integration Manager based in London.
Hours 40 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Global Client Implementation & Integration Manager provides expert technical, operational and deal implementation and Supply Chain Program Management expertise as part of the implementation of Structured and complex Supply Chain and Receivables Finance solutions for LC (commercial banking) clients. This role enhances the bank’s implementation capabilities for tailor-made/bespoke technical and operational solutions to complement our market positioning, value network and product capabilities and drives the execution of the end-to-end from pre-mandate solutions design, through post mandate operational and technical delivery into the business as usual client servicing model. This includes the co-ordination and management of all internal and external stakeholders involved.
The Senior Global Client Implementation & Integration Manager will define requirements and technical scoping activities as part of solution structuring and implementation planning including definition of data requirements, file specifications, client-to-bank connectivity options and associated security considerations, and partner with 3rd party solutions provider to leverage functional, operational and workflow capabilities to meet client specific needs, as required. This role also provides technical advisory expertise to clients in respect of GTRFs proposition and its compatibility with major ERP/BOS systems, associated connectivity options, build and configuration requirements and end-to-end testing considerations. The role holder will manage all bank-to-client and client-to-bank testing requirements as part of overall programme delivery; Coordinate the collaboration with all the internal stakeholders (structuring team, BDMs, PCM, Risk, Legal, Credit, Compliance, IT etc.), to ensure an end-to-end high quality delivery.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Programme / Project Management expertise (eg. PRINCE2, APM etc)
- Industry Accreditations (e.g. SWIFT, SAP, ORACLE etc.)
- Extensive commercial banking and relationship management experience including an in-depth knowledge of the Supply Chain & RF business
- Strong IT knowledge and skills
- Extensive experience of managing technical and operational solutions scoping and design for client-centric solutions.
- Experience of testing and implementing Client-to-Bank connectivity Solutions (i.e. Connect: Enterprise, SWIFTNet FileACT, ERP connections and secure Internet FTP), file formatting (inc. ISO20022 XML, EDIFACT, SAP iDOC, ANSI, SWIFT and local in-country formats) and security and encryption protocols (e.g. FTPS, SFTP, HTTPS, PGP, Connect: Direct secure plus, SSH and AS2)
- Experience of leading technical and process consultancy with clients including solution compatibility with major ERP / BOS systems and connectivity options, preferred architecture approach (Inc., SAP, Oracle, SWIFTNet FileAct, SunGuard ETX and Sage) and continuous improvement of core processing demands for clients through identifying global opportunities for STP and system harmonisation.
- Strong credit skills and risk management developed across a number of lending activities and products
Closing dates for applications 25th December 2018