Programme Oversight Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Programme Oversight Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Programme Oversight Manager will be responsible for ensuring organisation’s compliance with trade, economic and/or financial sanctions administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, United Nations, European Union and HM Treasury’s Financial Sanctions, protecting the organisation from financial crime. This will involve partnering businesses, developing and implementing strategies, processes, controls and policies and ensuring appropriate training and communications are delivered to this organisation’s employees. The role holder will drive attainment of functional/functional unit results as well as co- ordinate and manage several complex projects.
The Programme Oversight Manager will support and embed change initiatives, identifying and developing new or improved delivery mechanisms and independently perform assignments to achieve stated objective, determine and develop approach to solutions. They will be responsible for the delivery of end results and will contribute to planning, finances, budget and policy development, also act as escalation point for complex issues. This role holder is expected to negotiate mainly internally and at higher levels, additionally, they will be responsible for supervising a department or a functional unit/area team.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience / knowledge and understanding of large Transformation/ Change Programmes preferably in the Sanctions subject matter.
- Seasoned professional with experience in one or more senior financial crime compliance roles ideally to include a senior Sanctions role.
- Extensive knowledge of Sanctions regulations and guidance.
- Experience of working within a Policy driven environment with demonstrable examples of how the job holder/applicant has previously influenced the content and shape of the programmes.
- Ability to manage numerous stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex global issues.
Closing dates for applications: 21st December 2018
Apply for Programme Oversight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly